Thursday, September 1, 2011

Next Project......

Ok all you loyal craftgirly followers...ha ha. ( I'm sure there aren't too many of you yet! :) Just wanted to let you know that my next project will be tapping into my "inner gardener side." I am attempting to do a square foot garden in my backyard for herbs and other small plants. Has anyone else tried this? Success? I don't have a huge amount of space in my backyard, but I do have some and I would like to make the most of it. Plus I just want to try out this style of gardening! I like the space efficiency of it. As I make my garden, I will be posting pictures of the supplies you need and how to assemble it. I have a great resource that I'm using to help me get started-- if you're interested in getting into square foot gardening you may want to check out this book. Also, if any of you have tried this already and have tips or insights on it...feel free to share! Look for pictures soon--I'm excited to get started gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment